File:2011 attraction repulsion direction arrows.svg
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repositoryJump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this PNG preview of this SVG file: 605 × 600 pixels. Other resolutions: 242 × 240 pixels | 484 × 480 pixels | 775 × 768 pixels | 1,033 × 1,024 pixels | 2,066 × 2,048 pixels | 1,497 × 1,484 pixels.
Original file (SVG file, nominally 1,497 × 1,484 pixels, file size: 26 KB)
|Description2011 attraction repulsion direction arrows.svg||
English: Attraction, Repulsion and direction arrows
Français : Flèches attractive, répulsive et directive
ColorRegions color region %ID%: %COLOR% 3px dotted
Info: DrTrigonBot (talk) has evaluated this file and left hidden information. View it! For a deeper understanding of how the bot works, please consult the documentation.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:03, 13 December 2012||1,497 × 1,484 (26 KB)||Adam Rędzikowski (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following page uses this file:
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
13 December 2012