File:! Андрей Николов - патиниран гипс 40 x 26 x 16 cm.jpg
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repositoryJump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this preview: 346 × 598 pixels. Other resolutions: 139 × 240 pixels | 277 × 480 pixels | 650 × 1,124 pixels.
Original file (650 × 1,124 pixels, file size: 484 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|Description! Андрей Николов - патиниран гипс 40 x 26 x 16 cm.jpg||
English: King Boris III of Bulgaria bust by Andrei Nikolov
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||04:06, 6 April 2019||650 × 1,124 (484 KB)||Ongal princedom (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
There are no pages that use this file.
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Bits per component|
|Number of components||3|
|Horizontal resolution||72 dpi|
|Vertical resolution||72 dpi|
|Software used||Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 (Windows)|
|File change date and time||20:41, 19 February 2019|
|Unique ID of original document||0261481D3EAB4A83863185F99839AED6|
|Date and time of digitizing||17:41, 19 February 2019|
|Date metadata was last modified||22:41, 19 February 2019|